July 2021 nesto-meter Report
July 12th 2021 – presented by: Chase Belair, Co-Founder and Principal Broker at nesto
You can download the report below for easy browsing!
- In June 2021, we saw no changes at all to our best mortgage rates, both fixed and variable.
- Following last month’s trend, June 2021 is showing a continued interest increase for new purchases, while the interest for renewals and refinances keeps decreasing.
- In June 2021, the percentage of our users “ready to buy” is slowly decreasing, while 62% of our nesto users are now in the “just looking” category.
- In June 2021, our median purchase price increased again by $10,000, now sitting at $450,000, the highest median purchase price we’ve seen in over a year!
- With current low rates and the economy looking up, 2021 sees more owners looking to purchase new houses.
- Construction, health and retail were the three industries with the lowest declared credit scores in 2020, at the peak of the pandemic, while tech and financial workers seemed to be the least affected by it.