Get the best rates with nesto and the best buying conditions with Proprio Direct
The partnership between nesto and Proprio Direct offers the best of both worlds: the ability to sell or buy under the best possible conditions and obtain the best mortgage financing terms in the market.
As the mortgage financing process, the sale and purchase of a property can be complex on several levels: research, marketing, negotiation, legal and financial aspects. A Proprio Direct broker is the professional that will help you navigate through each step and ensure that you complete your transaction to your level of satisfaction.
Why team up with a Proprio Direct broker?
- Free estimate of the market value of the property.
- Taking professional photos.
- Exclusive and successful marketing programs.
- View your property on Realtor (MLS), Centris, Facebook and many other popular sites.
- Checklist of required documentation.
- Coordination of calls, visits and other inquiries.
- Support for negotiations and drafting of contractual documents related to the promise to purchase.
- Assistance in obtaining mortgage financing from the buyer.
- Follow-up with other specialized stakeholders (surveyor, appraiser, building inspector, etc.).
- Follow up of the file until the notary.
- Qualification and support service for the purchase of your next property.
A natural collaboration
In addition to sharing a culture of innovation, Proprio Direct and nesto also share the desire to offer the very best to consumers. Furthermore, with its digital platform, nesto revolutionizes a previously traditional industry, just like Proprio Direct does for real estate brokerage.
About Proprio Direct
Founded in 1987, Proprio Direct is a real estate agency with close to 700 brokers serving all of Quebec. With its distinctive offering combining the support and expertise of a broker with the flexibility to find the buyer yourself, the company has managed to hold an enviable position and reputation in the Quebec market. In 2017, Proprio Direct became a subsidiary of Brookfield, a Canadian company with more than 19,000 brokers across the country, which are distributed within four of the largest and most recognized banners in Canada.