Digital Mortgage Industry Research > November 2020 nesto-meter report
November 11th 2020 – presented by: Chase Belair, Co-Founder and Principal Broker at nesto
You can download the report below for easy browsing!
- In October, we had a total of one rate change, the least amount of volatility we’ve seen so far in 2020.
- In Quebec, October marks the 5th month in a row with rates only decreasing, reaching record-lows
- While our 5 year fixed mortgage rates have consistently dropped since July, the 5 year bond has not moved much in either direction.
- Refinances are gaining ground in October to reach over 18.60% of requests, the highest percentage seen this year.
- While our Quebec users are still more interested in purchasing a house, in Ontario, the interest for condos has been increasing as of late.
- Higher refinance requests are driven by a higher consumer debt level.
Click below to download our November report!
Want to stay up to date?
Fill in your email info below to receive updates on our reports.